From the creators of The Hustle Club [a TZG production] We are ready to help you raise the bar.
We recently sat down to brainstorm on new ideas in our design studio. We notice there is something missing in our awesome metropolis community known as Houston, Texas. So we created Show Me – Don’t Tell Me LearnShop series for entrepreneurs, creatives, and business owners who make this city such an amazing place to live. We invite you to have a glass of wine or espresso and light bites when you attend our LearnShops.
These LearnShops are presented by Sharon Lee Zapata, the Co-Founder, and CEO of The Zapata Group. She has been a successful serial entrepreneur 15 + years. As a small business owner, writer, and investor, she is passionate about teaching what she has learned over the years. We will also have guest speakers who have also built their platforms and are passionate to share their experiences too. Get a fresh start on some new skills. Get updated on which type of marketing and business development tactics will work for your audience. Get new customers. Service current customers with new value.
We are here to help you get more done this year. After we wrapped up our creative brainstorming session, this is what we realized many start-ups and established companies are needing:
- How to attract humans to your business
- How to create a following on social media – before you ask for the sale
- What is your ROS? [return on subscriber]
- How to use Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to grow your business
- What to post and how to get engagement from your post?
- Learn why potential customers want to buy from you
- Learn why potential customers will not buy from you
- How to give value first
- How to close the sale
- What is the psychology behind the color of your brand?
- Experiential Marketing: what is it and how it can help you engage with consumers?
- Event Marketing: stand out or sit out?
- How to increase your sales
- How to take your team to the next level
- How to create a blog
- What is growth hacking?
- Why is it important to have a great copywriter?
- What is copy?
- Branding Immersion: How to take your brand beyond marketing
Of course, this list could be much longer! Don’t see something you use on here? Don’t worry. We’re total innovative marketing tool junkies and very creative! We love learning how to use whatever you do.
Each LearnShop will have a different topic. We bring experts who have been in the trenches as entrepreneurs. Find out what keeps them going, how they overcome obstacles, create revenue, and build their business(s) each year bigger and better. We’re here to teach you how to work brighter and smarter, increase your revenue, and bring value to your customers. We love sharing our work-life hacks too and selfies with our dogs and kids!
For more information on Show Me – Don’t Tell Me LearnShops, visit www.RegisterForTheEvent.net
If you would like to meet for a one-on-one session, we’ve created: Rent-A-Brain. This is your opportunity to ask as many questions on any business topic and get answers and even work on a project within the scheduled time. Click here to register for your Rent-A-Brain
Let this new year be the year you increase the information in your head… and put it into your bank account!